Sunday, November 13, 2011

Is she playing me??

I work with this girl and we seem to have a lot in common. For the first 1.5 years we had a real casual flirty relationship but one night at an out of town meeting we went out and drank some. By the end of the night I professed my feelings for her. She was cool w/ it but it didn’t go too far. A few weeks later she started having more ual driven conversations (mostly over text) This went on for a while and I really thought she had feeling for me as I do for her. Now she is either hot or cold depending on the day and sometimes I think she is really into me when we spend time alone and when in public she totally snobs me. My question is does she have feelings for me or is she just a playa…..I really have strong feelings for her so it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment