Monday, November 7, 2011

My contacts broke in two. HELP!!!?

Oh my gosh, i am freaking out so badly. I broke one of my contacts in two and i don't know what to do. I confess, my family is going through some hard times and we just can't afford me to get a new one. I am REALLY REALLY REALLY trying to avoid telling my family, because it will cause so much stress. I have Gas premable lenses. (there hard like plastic, not squishy.) i'm thinking of gluing them together with super glue. Or i could just wear one... Is there a special glue to hold them together? Please, please, please HELPP!!! Im begging you guys knowledge to fix my (utterly stupid, ingnorant, mediocre) mistake. Im just can't tell my parents. I have a special eye condition, so these Special contacts help me from going Blind. Please Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment