Monday, November 7, 2011

Need advice on my brake up :(?

my ex bf broke up with me during a text he said he wants to be alone and that some other guy will make me happy because he believes he doesnt make me happy. so we havent talk since june 21 and on july 3 he tag a photo of a man painting to me because i love art then july 20 he liked my status and it said my friends curse out my creeper and i had a good time with them. then this week his mom saw me and our friend hanging out and he text her saying where she was and that if he knew someone name patricia in the 40s he is a dumb cause why will our friend know his stepmom she told him she was with me and he was like no not patty my ex. i know i told him when he dump me we can be friends but i honestly cant be his friend. what do u think is he trying to be nice and be friends??? i need advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment