Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Whats Reasonable for a Fathers financial obligations?

My now ex boyfriend and I have a baby on the way we spent 4 years together and I conceived my baby back in may. Im now 7 months pregnant and hes decided that he doesnt want to take part in mine or my childs life any longer. Hes resented me since the day he found out I was pregnant and wouldnt have an abortion I knew our relationship was withering away after that Im not upset over the fact he has left me Im upset over the fact that hes 41 years old immature and is depriving my child of a father. He stated that he would financially support the baby and I as long as he doesnt have to take part in our lifes he didnt but a limit as to what the financial support should be we are going to sit down and come up with an agreement so we dont have to go to family court and persue child support to be blunt about it I got enough **** to hold over his head to send him to the pen for atleast 10 years thats why hes avoiding the family courts and child support and is willing to pay me the sum I wish monthly to support our child. I dont want to take advantage of him because their isnt a sum of money out there that will replace my babys dad I would take him being a father to our child any day over a large sum of money. Heres what I sat down and though of expense wise. Im currently not working so I exspect my cellphone and college tuition to be paid until I find a job thats a mear $90 together a month I expect that he arrange adequete transportion for the baby and I, I am 20 and dont have my license I have a fear I know I need to get over so I would appreciate $6000 up front to purchase a reliable used car so I can go get my license. I also expect medical expenses to be paid of for the child a set amount of money to be put up for my childs education funds for diapars food and clothing.He also wishes I stay home to take care of the baby till it goes to school and thats where im confused I dont know know what amount isa good amount to set for me to be a stay at home mom I know its the greatest job ever but I need a source of income to get by I muchrather he pay child care expenses so I can work. whats the dollar amount I should put on each of these things a month for him food clothing diapers child care etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment