Thursday, November 10, 2011

Advice on "toilet paper issues"?

I thought we were done with this lovely little habit my kittys have, but ugh its back. When I first got Dex and Deb, they loved to play with the toilet paper on the roll (I only have 1 bathroom and its where their main litterbox is). They would run all the tp off the roll and play with it, and oh such joy it brought them. So I moved the tp up to the window sill, which they couldn't reach. Well, now they can, and they attacked it up there. So I put it on the back of the toilet, and for some reason, they left it alone. If its either there, or on the sink counter, they don't touch it, but if I put it on the roll they are all over it. So anyway, I came home from work yesterday, and they had pulled the whole brand new roll down and made my bathroom look like a snowy winter wonderland. It was everywhere lol. Anyone have any ideas what else I can do to get rid of this habit? I am not going to sit in my bathroom all day waiting for them to attack it, and I can't close off the bathroom. Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment